Atmega8 Bare Bones Dev Board
30 Oct 2015
Several years ago I decided it would be nice to have a simple dev board for the Atmega8’s I had laying around. So I spun up this little guy:
(the one on the right)
It’s essentially a blank canvas. In addition to breaking out all of the Atmega8 headers, there’s a 16MHz external crystal oscillator, some basic power circuitry, and an AVR SPI programming header.
I populated two or three of these things and have used them in a bunch of projects over the years. It’s been such a solid and useful little board that I thought I’d share it here. Here’s the schematic:
The full Eagle source is available on GitHub.
blog comments powered by Disqus
- GitHub Profile
- Stack Overflow Careers Profile
- Stack Overflow Profile
- G+ Profile
- PGP Public Key
- Rafty -- Ripper and Friggin Transcoder, Y'all
- Make Readme Markdown
- Diffview Mode
- Indent Hints Mode
- Track That Thing
- Co-Founder & CEO of Directangular, LLC.
- Previously: Linux Kernel development for QuIC. Some of my work (a little stale) is available on the Code Aurora Forum, here, here, here, and here.
- My nerd hobby: Creating and contributing to a variety of Open Source projects. See my GitHub profile.