30 Sep 2009
There's my fresh attiny2313 displaying some sweet text on the LCD. Nothing like fresh LCD drivers in the morning. Luckily I didn't write the LCD driver, but then again after giving the code a once over I decided it wouldn't have been that bad.
We have bigger and better things to do than writing LCD drivers, like reading the PWM signal that my MaxBotix sonar rangefinder is putting out.
I hooked that baby (the rangefinder) up last night and watched it blink an LED, where the amount of time the LED was on during blinks indicated the distance is was seeing. Sonnie thought it was fun and said, "I wish we had one of those in our home to play with. Oh wait -- we do." Yes, we do. We have one in our home. But will it work with the 2313? Stay tuned to find out...
blog comments powered by Disqus
- GitHub Profile
- Stack Overflow Careers Profile
- Stack Overflow Profile
- G+ Profile
- PGP Public Key
- Rafty -- Ripper and Friggin Transcoder, Y'all
- Make Readme Markdown
- Diffview Mode
- Indent Hints Mode
- Track That Thing
- Co-Founder & CEO of Directangular, LLC.
- Previously: Linux Kernel development for QuIC. Some of my work (a little stale) is available on the Code Aurora Forum, here, here, here, and here.
- My nerd hobby: Creating and contributing to a variety of Open Source projects. See my GitHub profile.