16 Feb 2013
Diffview Mode is an Emacs extension that allows you to take a plain ol’ diff and view it in an easier-to-comprehend side-by-side format. See the README on the GitHub page for more information.
Grab the code on GitHub: https://github.com/mgalgs/diffview-mode
blog comments powered by Disqus
- GitHub Profile
- Stack Overflow Careers Profile
- Stack Overflow Profile
- G+ Profile
- PGP Public Key
- Rafty -- Ripper and Friggin Transcoder, Y'all
- Make Readme Markdown
- Diffview Mode
- Indent Hints Mode
- Track That Thing
- Co-Founder & CEO of Directangular, LLC.
- Previously: Linux Kernel development for QuIC. Some of my work (a little stale) is available on the Code Aurora Forum, here, here, here, and here.
- My nerd hobby: Creating and contributing to a variety of Open Source projects. See my GitHub profile.