Make Readme Markdown
16 Feb 2013
make-readme-markdown.el is an
(i.e. invoked with
--script) that can be used to convert typical
Elisp file comment headers into
README.md files, suitable for usage
on GitHub, etc.
README.md on the
make-readme-markdown project itself is
“self-hosted” (i.e. the README on the GitHub page for the script is
generated by the script itself by parsing itself (holy META!)) :). So
it’s a good example to look at if you’re curious about how this thing
Grab the code on GitHub: https://github.com/mgalgs/make-readme-markdown
blog comments powered by Disqus
- GitHub Profile
- Stack Overflow Careers Profile
- Stack Overflow Profile
- G+ Profile
- PGP Public Key
- Rafty -- Ripper and Friggin Transcoder, Y'all
- Make Readme Markdown
- Diffview Mode
- Indent Hints Mode
- Track That Thing
- Co-Founder & CEO of Directangular, LLC.
- Previously: Linux Kernel development for QuIC. Some of my work (a little stale) is available on the Code Aurora Forum, here, here, here, and here.
- My nerd hobby: Creating and contributing to a variety of Open Source projects. See my GitHub profile.