It's alive!!! Almost flying!
06 Dec 2009
The only issues I'm having is that when I try to throttle up past about 30% I think the microcontroller is losing juice for a split second and restarting, thus killing the motors. So I haven't actually been able to get the thing to fly yet... I think with some bigger props, a fresh battery and maybe an independent power supply for the MCU she'll fly. Check out some more videos of testing:
blog comments powered by Disqus
- GitHub Profile
- Stack Overflow Careers Profile
- Stack Overflow Profile
- G+ Profile
- PGP Public Key
- Rafty -- Ripper and Friggin Transcoder, Y'all
- Make Readme Markdown
- Diffview Mode
- Indent Hints Mode
- Track That Thing
- Co-Founder & CEO of Directangular, LLC.
- Previously: Linux Kernel development for QuIC. Some of my work (a little stale) is available on the Code Aurora Forum, here, here, here, and here.
- My nerd hobby: Creating and contributing to a variety of Open Source projects. See my GitHub profile.