Maze Solver, Graduation, and Such As
19 May 2010
In other news, I graduated! I made a few modifications to my hat using an AVR microcontroller, a PCB design from batchpcb, 16 blue high-intensity LEDs, and two 3:8 line decoders (and stuff). Pictures and videos of it in action below:
And, of course, here I am running across a fire:
blog comments powered by Disqus
- GitHub Profile
- Stack Overflow Careers Profile
- Stack Overflow Profile
- G+ Profile
- PGP Public Key
- Rafty -- Ripper and Friggin Transcoder, Y'all
- Make Readme Markdown
- Diffview Mode
- Indent Hints Mode
- Track That Thing
- Co-Founder & CEO of Directangular, LLC.
- Previously: Linux Kernel development for QuIC. Some of my work (a little stale) is available on the Code Aurora Forum, here, here, here, and here.
- My nerd hobby: Creating and contributing to a variety of Open Source projects. See my GitHub profile.