Elisp Pretty Numbers
30 Nov 2011
Here are some elisp functions I cooked up today to make looking at numbers from within emacs a little more convenient.
First, a function to add a thousands separator to a (possibly floating point) number:
With that function in hand, I wrote a little convenience function to help maintain sanity while looking at ginourmous numbers:
Usage: put your point on a number and do
blog comments powered by Disqus
- GitHub Profile
- Stack Overflow Careers Profile
- Stack Overflow Profile
- G+ Profile
- PGP Public Key
- Rafty -- Ripper and Friggin Transcoder, Y'all
- Make Readme Markdown
- Diffview Mode
- Indent Hints Mode
- Track That Thing
- Co-Founder & CEO of Directangular, LLC.
- Previously: Linux Kernel development for QuIC. Some of my work (a little stale) is available on the Code Aurora Forum, here, here, here, and here.
- My nerd hobby: Creating and contributing to a variety of Open Source projects. See my GitHub profile.