Ido Mode Hang
20 Sep 2012
I ran into a problem the other day where I couldn’t get ido-mode to
start up. Every time I would run
M-x ido-mode emacs would hang up
(even starting with
The solution turned out to be simple: my
~/.ido.last file somehow
contained stale references (maybe a network mount that went away or
something), so all I had to do was delete that sucker and I was
ido‘ing my little heart out once more!
blog comments powered by Disqus
- GitHub Profile
- Stack Overflow Careers Profile
- Stack Overflow Profile
- G+ Profile
- PGP Public Key
- Rafty -- Ripper and Friggin Transcoder, Y'all
- Make Readme Markdown
- Diffview Mode
- Indent Hints Mode
- Track That Thing
- Co-Founder & CEO of Directangular, LLC.
- Previously: Linux Kernel development for QuIC. Some of my work (a little stale) is available on the Code Aurora Forum, here, here, here, and here.
- My nerd hobby: Creating and contributing to a variety of Open Source projects. See my GitHub profile.